• Announcements

• CM Nick

AM4 Socket Support   04/24/2017

Due to technical issues, the topic on "AM4 Socket Support" has disappeared. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we are trying our best to have this topic back up as soon as possible.   As we read in the topic, there is a lot of discussion going on when the new brackets will be arriving. We can tell you now that the brackets will be ready for pre-order on our CM Store EU tomorrow and will be ready for shipment around the 16th of May.   You can continue the discussion in this newly created topic:     
xtian1

MasterLiquid 240 - Feedback, Suggestions & improvements Thread

xtian1    13

Hello MasterLiquid 240 Owners,

We want to hear everything you like and don't like about this product along with any suggestions or Improvements.

Regards,

Xtian1

Mohd Noh    168
4 hours ago, Darrin said:

Will the Masterliquid 240 (non Pro) be available in the US soon?

Hi Darrin ,

I would like suggest you to contact CM customer service , they assist you

Mohd Noh    168

Since i am owner this Liquid Cooling my suggestion and imporvement as below.

1, MasterLiquid 240 is looking great just a few thing need to upgrade the Pump and fans to RGB Style .

2, Talk about the RGB style as the additional if possible user able to monitor, adjust the led ( RGB ) and the temp with software ( Built IN or Link )

3, Try change regarding the accessory tools packaging ( this like the seidon 120v packaging ) this version aged already 

4, When i unboxing i didnt see Gasket inside the tools or accessory

5, Logo CM at the radiator .. Please add both side 

6, May CM can consider to sold separately like as below :

a, Radiator Screw ( Push and Pull Setup )

b, Gasket

c, Cable Y-Splitter 2-Fan

After transfer to my new chassis ( Pro 5 ) i found as below :

1 , White LED available

2, Super Silent .

3, Easy Installation .

4, The White LED can changing base on our setup fans speed . for an example if i pick full speed the led will be more brightly

Color.jpg

krotos1970    1

I agree on the RGB, but not just the MasterLiquid 240, also the the Pro's all sizes, either make it RGB or have color options, if CM makes them with RGB or Red color option then I'll buy a MasterLiquid Pro 280.

Mohd Noh    168
2 hours ago, Krotos1970 said:

I agree on the RGB, but not just the MasterLiquid 240, also the the Pro's all sizes, either make it RGB or have color options, if CM makes them with RGB or Red color option then I'll buy a MasterLiquid Pro 280.

Ya now all fever RGB style :)

Mohd Noh    168
5 minutes ago, Krotos1970 said:

Doesn't have to be RGB, all I want is Red LED!

You can drop to suggestion section :)

What i have now is 240 MasterLiquid ... and i love too SEE in the future Cooler Master can Upgrade it with RGB style + Built Link Software ... 

DemLuik    0

Hello,

I installed this aio, and i found the pump to be pretty loud, ive read review of the pro version and it's seems pretty quiet so i hoped that this new version would be the same, also it's my first aio so the noise is maybe normal but against my old cpu cooler (a scythe mugen 3) it's night and day.

I run the pump at full speed since this is what most site recommended for aio in general.

Other than that it perform really good keep my cpu at really low temp 20°C while browsing and sub 40°C while playing, all the hardware supply with this aio feel high quality and the fan are pretty good also