xtian1

Master Liquid 120 - Feedback, Suggestions & improvements Thread

xtian1    13

Hello Master Liquid 120 Owners,

We want to hear everything you like and don't like about this product along with any suggestions or Improvements.

Regards,

Xtian1

Love it so far.....but:

What speed should the pump be running? I have it on an AM4 system (Asus Prime X370) and I'm sure at first it was running at 2700 all the time, but now (after bios update to 0515) it's running at variable speeds.  Which should it be doing?  Either way, it is keeping my cpu cool.

Also - I've installed it blowing air out of my case, is this correct?

Edit - used Asus fanxpert to change profile to standard - then pump increased to 2700 - is this right now?

Edited by John Hamilton
found solution!

Really nice and quiet liquid AIO cooler. 

I installed it in push/pull config with a MasterFan Pro 120 AB on pull.  Worked great...until...:-?

After cleaning it, I reinstalled the MasterFan Pro with the selector on P (performance mode) as ambient air is warmer(summer).  Turned power on and it ate into the radiator fins and busted a fan blade. :-x Thinking it was an install error (too tight) on my part, I installed a second MasterFan Pro in performance mode, rechecked everything, but same result.  Gouged radiator and a 2nd broken fan.:angryfire: 

Then it clicked, the fan blades on the MasterFan Pro AB, change shape and will protrude further forward than its housing.  :banghead:

So don't use the MasterFan Pro in performance mode (P) if it is on the pull side.  :(

Otherwise easy install and looks/works great for my rig.