xtian1

MasterLiquid Pro 120- Feedback, Suggestions & improvements Thread

xtian1    13

Hello MasterLiquid Pro 120 Owners,

We want to hear everything you like and don't like about this product along with any suggestions or Improvements.

Regards,

Xtian1

Hello, I have been waiting for over a week and a half and had no response from 4 phone calls  - Other than the approved message on my ticket (PRUSUS1801075) from the support team I am really anxious for these parts as I have limited time under warranty for the motherboard I bought and can't use it until I get the standoffs for the coolers.

- My original message   Hello I am missing the screws that attach the cooler to the motherboard ( 8 standoffs total threaded on both ends for 2011-v3 MB ) for 2 coolers - they are listed as H on page 1 and 9 of the MasterLiquid_120_Manual.pdf I can pay for them if it will expedite the delivery of the part

What can be done to get these screws to me asap?

Thanks

Mohd Noh    21
On 1/25/2018 at 5:25 AM, Doug Richardson said:

Hello, I have been waiting for over a week and a half and had no response from 4 phone calls  - Other than the approved message on my ticket (PRUSUS1801075) from the support team I am really anxious for these parts as I have limited time under warranty for the motherboard I bought and can't use it until I get the standoffs for the coolers.

- My original message   Hello I am missing the screws that attach the cooler to the motherboard ( 8 standoffs total threaded on both ends for 2011-v3 MB ) for 2 coolers - they are listed as H on page 1 and 9 of the MasterLiquid_120_Manual.pdf I can pay for them if it will expedite the delivery of the part

What can be done to get these screws to me asap?

Thanks

Hello ,

I will ask with the related team .

Please hold on and i will update to you later on