xtian1

MasterCase Maker 5t - Feedback, Suggestions & improvements Thread

Any chance the Master case 5t will be re-released without the red and black theme? Really love the case and its layout but I can't say I like the red and black color. All black would be amazing and give more opportunity to mod as the panels won't come pre-painted red. Also just the neutral colour scheme such as black will entice more customers such as myself to buy the case. Thanks!  

Chris    0
On 2/16/2017 at 5:40 PM, Smiley Jakers said:

Any chance the Master case 5t will be re-released without the red and black theme? Really love the case and its layout but I can't say I like the red and black color. All black would be amazing and give more opportunity to mod as the panels won't come pre-painted red. Also just the neutral colour scheme such as black will entice more customers such as myself to buy the case. Thanks!  

Definitely this. It's a no-brainer for me if it weren't for the flashy red, and it clashes with any kind of RGB build I want to do, which is a damn shame. I'd love if there were straight black version so I can do my own LED lights, but if CM doesn't have that out in a couple months when I'm ready to build it looks like I'm going to have to go with the In Win 303 or Phanteks Enthoo Evolv :(

Stev A    0
On 1/10/2017 at 0:50 PM, Dark_93 said:

Your welcome!!

A little advice. If you can improve the air flow on the top, you must remember to not to use a 280mm radiator, because the slot it's too small (max 297mm, the MasterLiquid 280 it's longer), and i don't recommend the MasterFan because if you put this fan with the face down for let out the air upwards, it starts to vibrate so that emits an annoying noise. It's a shame, because the MasterFan are fabulous, silent and efficient.

I recommend a 140mm radiator to put to the back slot. :wink:

The top handle it's very strong, although i prefer for safety to keep it from under.

Remember to use a Main Board with 2 slot of USB 3.0.. i've got a Crosshair V Formula with only a slot. Result, i can use only two USB 3.0 out of four. :?

I hate this also. But I just bought an internal pcie riser card with four usb 3.0 ports on the back, and another 3.0 jumper inside to use all four on face. That is why they need to give us an updated face plate with 2 usb 3.0's and 2 usb 3.1's (or 1 3.1 and 1 type c). That would solve the problem. 

Stev A    0
On 3/29/2017 at 0:01 AM, Chris said:

Definitely this. It's a no-brainer for me if it weren't for the flashy red, and it clashes with any kind of RGB build I want to do, which is a damn shame. I'd love if there were straight black version so I can do my own LED lights, but if CM doesn't have that out in a couple months when I'm ready to build it looks like I'm going to have to go with the In Win 303 or Phanteks Enthoo Evolv :(

For you and smiley, while I totally agree with you, there should be more color choices, if you have not seen this case in person, you can't possible know, but it is NOT bright red like it looks on the net. the color is actually a metallic copper color, with little tiny metal flakes in the paint. It really looks premium!!! I was going to get it and paint it, but once I saw it in person I was like WOW!!! This case is so much better looking in person, in every way, than it is on the net. jmho. 

Hello! I have my mastercase maker 5t case for about a month now and everything is great except the vibrating noise that is generated only when both of my side panels are closed, i have kraken x52 water cooling and all the fans on my case are the ones that came with the case, and they are in the same configuration. Any ideas how to reduce/remove the noise?