xtian1

MasterCase Maker 5t Owners Club

Stev A    2

Calling us to do what????? If you are looking for feedback, I will dip in with a bad thing, a horrible thing, a good thing and a great thing or two... 

• First, the bad thing is that the front I/O on the face-plate should be updated. Considering this is your flagship case, and USB 3.1 has been out for over a year, you should have two usb 3.0 ports, a usb 3.1 A port, and of course a type C 3.1 port. This is such a no-brainer that I can't believe you guys have droppe the ball on that one.
  • Second, the horrible thing is everything I read before buying this case was that you could put a 280mm and a 360mm AIO system in this case, on the top and front respectively. But I have purchased a Kraken X62 and the end tanks on the radiator are too long to fit on top, with the fans in a push config. So I've had to install it with the fans above it, in a pull config, and even then could barely get a few screws to grab its threads. This is not a good situation.
  • Third, a good thing is that this case is built very sturdy, looks and feels very premium in person.
  • Lastly, the great thing is this case looks very different online than it does in person. Online, the red accents look bright reddish orange, but in person they look much more like a copper color, darker and more beautiful than the online appearance. I really love the metal flake pieces in the paint, that gives it the metallic finish from all angles. Because of that and how nicely painted the black areas are as well, this case IS SO MUCH SHARPER IN PERSON THAN IT IS ONLINE. I LOVE THIS CASE!

That being said, I would like an updated face-plate and an rgb light tube instead of a single colored one. 

• Like 1

diablosfiji    1

A fantastic case, that I will recommend to anyone looking to get one. However, my only two complaints are that the airflow is very restrictive and as I use an air cooler, the CPU temps are quite high. Second, just provide the additional part needed to screw in the 3rd case fan in the front, I mean how much would it have cost you not to.

20171023_061104.jpg

20171023_061052.jpg