Richard Robinson

Hyper 212 EVO Stock Thermal Compound

Sunday Morning    177
3 hours ago, Andrew said:

I have the same question. Spilled some of it on my motherboard, now I don't know what to do.

Hi

Before this i have problem like you , you know what i am doing is read this link: How to apply thermal paste cpu

and after that i am using this to clean  :

putik kaps.jpg

Hope this can help

Edited by Mohd Noh
miss some text :)

Sunday Morning    177
On 12/31/2016 at 4:54 PM, Richard Robinson said:

Hey there everyone,

Quick question - is the thermal paste that's included with the Hyper 212 EVO electrically conductive?

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard ,

Honestly i am not clear with you mention above ( sorry for that )

I am owner like you have , install the Hyper 212 evo only using thermal paste from inside the box ( stock thermal paste ) result like paris hilton and serve me over a years .

Hope this can help . 

5 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Hi Richard ,

Honestly i am not clear with you mention above ( sorry for that )

I am owner like you have , install the Hyper 212 evo only using thermal paste from inside the box ( stock thermal paste ) result like paris hilton and serve me over a years .

Hope this can help . 

Hey there Mohd,

Thank you for your help - let me elaborate my question.

Basically, there are two types of thermal paste: electrically conductive (which poses a risk to the electrical components within a computer) and non-electrically conductive (which does not pose any risk to any electronic component. I was wondering which type the included thermal paste is. :)

Sunday Morning    177
1 hour ago, Richard Robinson said:

Hey there Mohd,

Thank you for your help - let me elaborate my question.

Basically, there are two types of thermal paste: electrically conductive (which poses a risk to the electrical components within a computer) and non-electrically conductive (which does not pose any risk to any electronic component. I was wondering which type the included thermal paste is. :)

Thanks for your info Bro .. anyway talk with CM staff the answer is >> it's not electrically conductive

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Hi

Before this i have problem like you , you know what i am doing is read this link: How to apply thermal paste cpu

and after that i am using this to clean  :

putik kaps.jpg

Hope this can help

I would have liked to see your link to "how to apply thermal paste cpu" but the page is so plastered with advertisements that you can't even move the page. When you finally can, advertisements cover what you're trying to look at. It was so ridiculous that I closed the page. It took 10 seconds and multiple clicks on the red X to finally close it.
I mean, really??

I couldn't see where to reply so I am editing a reply:
I had no problem logging on to the link but when I get on the page, the first thing that pops up is an advertisement that covers the whole page.

I have to "x" out of that.
Then every time I scroll down to see the pics, another advertisement slides up over the bottom of every pic. There is also a video advertisement between every paragraph and countless ones all the way down the right side of the page. After a while, there's so much ad activity that it freezes the page. It's just such a distraction when you're trying to take in the written information and look at the pertinent pics.

I'm not ungrateful that you supplied an explanation, it's just hard to follow with all that ad activity is all I'm saying. 

Edited by Will Williams

Sunday Morning    177
29 minutes ago, Will Williams said:

I would have liked to see your link to "how to apply thermal paste cpu" but the page is so plastered with advertisements that you can't even move the page. When you finally can, advertisements cover what you're trying to look at. It was so ridiculous that I closed the page. It took 10 seconds and multiple clicks on the red X to finally close it.
I mean, really??

Hi Will ,

Please correct me at here , i can log the link as you mention without any problem . but if you cant do that .. you can check at google . and since i have my own computer im Apply the thermal paste like rice or less on my CPU  result Great . 

Soon i move my stuff from old to new ( i will capture 1 2 picture ( how to apply thermal paste ) and share it at forum and my gallery .

Hahaha honestly i dont get what you mean. :)