Josh

HAF 912 Additional Drive Rails Needed

Josh    0

Hello Cooler Master staff and community, I came for for a rather common issue I see. So for Christmas I got myself two 3.5" HDD's and an SSD. Unfornuately when I went to mount them I realized I didn't have enough drive rails as I bought the case from a friend and only came with 2. Is there any way anyone can hook me up with 4-6 drive rails for my HAF 912? I did notice that the US CM Store was out of stock last I checked :( and the EU store sells them but its 7$ for shipping and for 4-6 rails it would be around $15 for them as well. If any staff could check if there was any left I would appreciate it. Or if anyone can recommend any other ideas that may work for me, I would really appreciate it! Thank you all and happy holidays!

Sunday Morning    177
2 hours ago, Josh said:

Hello Cooler Master staff and community, I came for for a rather common issue I see. So for Christmas I got myself two 3.5" HDD's and an SSD. Unfornuately when I went to mount them I realized I didn't have enough drive rails as I bought the case from a friend and only came with 2. Is there any way anyone can hook me up with 4-6 drive rails for my HAF 912? I did notice that the US CM Store was out of stock last I checked :( and the EU store sells them but its 7$ for shipping and for 4-6 rails it would be around $15 for them as well. If any staff could check if there was any left I would appreciate it. Or if anyone can recommend any other ideas that may work for me, I would really appreciate it! Thank you all and happy holidays!

Hi Josh ,

Welcome to CM forum  , i think would be nice if you just submit an ticket to CM customer services , tell them regard this issue . they will assist . :)

• Upvote 1