Sign in to follow this  
rickyman

does mini cpu liquid cooler fit any brand name of case?

Karma Ghost    0

Well, I'm not really too sure about with the new liquid cooling, but I'd imagine it'd work well. Also, there are bound to be people here who will have a C5 and an AQ mini, so that will probably help if you have any trouble.

Although I'm not quite sure I understand your post. I never said it would work great with any liquid cooling system. I mentioned they'd work fine with air cooling, because both of those cases have good ventilation.

rickyman    0

sorry , i am talking about Aquagate Mini liquid cooler.

I mean does it fit inside it. Becuse i dont want to buy another case. I just want to buy a case for a long long time.

Karma Ghost    0

So wait... do you have a case there already? Or do you just want something that will be continually upgradable?

If you want a case that will last you a while, you may want to look at the Stacker. It is convertible to BTX standards; so it will last you until the next form factor change.

Other than that, the C5 should work fine for at least the next build. I don't know if the rest of the computer world will accept BTX, but I would rather be safe than sorry.