Sign in to follow this  
rickyman

does mini cpu liquid cooler fit any brand name of case?

Mr. Miyagi    2

I wouldn't see why it wouldn't fit. You don't need a CM case for the cooler to fit. Just make sure that you have enough space around your CPU for it to support a large heatsink/water block because the Mini will take some room.

Karma Ghost    0

At this point, we don't know much about it, because it has not been released officially yet.

Where did you read this? Was it a review?

Karma Ghost    0

I don't think those cases have quick clip fan holders. But maybe we are talking about different ones here.

Anyway, I'd take a look at the Centurion 5 too; if you are in the market for a case, it is about the same price.

rickyman    0

how do you know i am looking to buy a case? :lol:

maybe i will take your advice.

i hope when i turn on the pc, it will be a quite case.

would you sugguest me to buy the Centurion 5 case?

Karma Ghost    0

Well, I don't think anyone would talk about a case they weren't thinking about buying. But for other quick clip fan holder cases, I wouldn't try to mount an AQ mini on there for fear of it falling off.

There are plenty of people here with a C5. It looks great and the cooling is great too. But you can get more in depth answers from the other people who have it. I have a Praetorian and I'm really thinking about getting a C5 (or something close to it) just so I can get the 120mm fan on the back...

Then again, there is the new Centurion 530. That should be out about the same time as the AQ mini (late May early June.) It has 2x 120mm fans on it, and I think it looks dapper. The only problem is no one is sure of what the price tag is on it yet. See for yourself: click

Karma Ghost    0

It probably wouldnt be that big a difference. Probably be better than on a case where they have a big plastic bezel in the front.