Sign in to follow this  
Guest HoMBre

CM Stacker Versions

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

yes you can get black stackers with the porthole just no window

Guest HoMBre   
Guest HoMBre

I am truly sorry about my last post which was harsh and stupid. I havn't tried to offend anyone especially the Cooler-Master team. Your variety of cases shows that you guys & gals have outstanding workmanship.

Well, further on, I have some more question before I hop on the Stacker bandwagon:

- RLE, what do you mean by changing the front panel and side panel? Well, I know you can add 4 more fans on the side-panel, but your probably giving up a window.

- Hmm, and I'm pretty sure you can get a black Stacker... there 2 versions, silver and black... As other have shown, there are black Stacker. I'll try to get it.

- And what about Crossflow fan? Is it worth to buy?

BTW, I really hope that the CM Stacker 820 won't be discounted when the 830 hit the streets. I think I'll buy the Black 820 and mod it ASAP. A separated window kit for black stackers would be nice.

yes you can get black stackers with the porthole just no window

I know, my original question was if all the black ones are revision 2.

yes.

Guest HoMBre   
Guest HoMBre

Bah, it's getting even more complex. What does he refer to by writing Revision 2? I take that revision 1 is Stacker 810 (servers), 2 is 820 (btx) and 3 is 830 (the new one)?

If so, it would be nice to know that the only color for 820 is black because im getting IT! A black window panel from CM would be nice too, if it won't show I'll need to mod :)

rev. 2 is strictly for the Cm Stacker that we're offering now only! CM Stacker 810, 820, and 830 will be totally different. To tell from different rev of that Cm Stacker it will be like this 811, 821, 831, and etc...

Guest HoMBre   
Guest HoMBre

OK, I got it. All 3 Stacker has 2nd revisions? What is the difference between Rev1 and Rev2 in the Stacker 820 (821)? Is there a new revision coming soon so I should wait? or should I buy now? (prefer that!!).

How can a spot the newest revision (2nd) and what about availabillity?

thanks in advance

EDIT:

Here is a black Stacker - Dynamik's:

stacker068.jpg

So I guess there are black & silver versions... is there a black version for 820/821? Where can I get it?

Guest HoMBre   
Guest HoMBre

I'm getting confused here, can some one help me out?

Tell me which line is true and which is false (thus correct me)

- The current model of the old Stacker (AKA S1/ST1) is STC-T01, so obviously the new Stacker (AKA S2/ST2) will be called STC-T02.

- The old Stacker has 2 variants - Stacker 810, 820. As far as I understand, the 810 was the first revision of the Stacker, meant for servers. The 2nd rev. is for Home-PC users and features BTX. What are the differences between them, and how I can spot the newest revision? (820)?

- The new Stacker has currently one variant - Stacker 830, only one revision so far.

- What are these Stacker 811, 821, 831 that bigbadbns told me about?

thanks a ton.