Andrea

Masterkeys Lite L ctrl+shift+[key] problem

Andrea    0

Hello.

I hope this is the right place.

I've recently received the MasterKeys Lite L bundle (keyboard + mouse), italian layout: it seems a nice product, nice feeling and design.

But it had a problem: it doesn't trigger the keys when pressing in combination "left ctrl" + "left shift" + "P" (also other keys, but not all of them; like "left ctrl" + "left shift" + "F" and "left ctrl" + "left shift" + "I" works).

I thought it was a faulty one and asked for a substitution; the new one arrived today and it has the same exact problem.

I already opened an issue through CM support, but in the meantime I was curious to know if this happened to others as well.

Regards and sorry for my bad english.

Andrea    0

Just wanted to update the status of this issue: CM replied to my ticket saying that it's "normal" that some key-combinations won't work in the MasterKeys Lite L as it doesn't have NKRO; I replied that on their website they do not say NKRO but they do say it has anti-ghosting up to 26 keys; their reply was that it apply to only a subset of keys (which is not mentioned anywhere).

Also, CTRL and SHIFT are modifier keys, so it's kind of their job to work while other keys are pressed.

As I would have liked to know it beforehand, it seemed right to update this thread; the problem is in the MasterKeys Lite L with italian layout: I have no idea if this is also a problem in other layouts.

Regards.

Bump.

I just bought one with portuguese layout. It looks amazing and feels pretty good. But I've found a couple problems so far.

leftCtrl+leftShift+P does not work

It seems to work when using the right hand Ctrl and Shift though.

The NKRO argument sounds absolutely bogus to me. Ctrl+Shift combos should work even on the most basic of keyboards.