fraz

Nepton 120 vs 140

fraz    0

Hi,

I'm looking at the liquid cooling as a step up from the air cooled though my systems will be a mixture.  Full on liquid cooling may be too much stress and management so I'm looking at the Nepton 120mm & Nepton 140mm - I've got the HAF X case and the rear fan is 140mm x 25mm so with Nepton 120 not being 140 is the housing 140mm to make up the missing 20mm so it goes into the back of the case instead of the rear fan.

It is correct isn't it that you need to remove the rear fan to make room for the Nepton radiator / fans / reservoir / pump combo?

Just looking on Coolermaster website the Nepton 140 is not there - Has this been replaced by the 120?

On the same subject but regarding the top of the case the fans are 30mm thick and there is room for two fans [one currently] but there is room for a radiator up in the top of the case isn't there??? - Or not? EDIT-Just reading about Nepton 240 and depth of radiator and fans exceeds 30mm -