Andreas wix

Mastercase Pro 3 Tempered Glass Side Panel US Availability

Andreas wix    1

Greetings,

I live in the US and I had recently ordered the Mastercase Pro 3 with the intention of buying the advertised tempered glass side panel in order to improve the look of my build. When I tried to buy the panel on the US store however, I found one tempered glass panel that the title suggests would fit both the Pro 5 and Pro 3 (which wouldn't make very much sense). The SKU of that panel is MCA-0005-KGW00. Alternatively when I looked on the EU store for the Mastercase Pro 3 Panel I found one listed for the Pro 3 with the SKU MCA-C3P1-KGW00 and one listed for the Pro 5 with the same SKU as the one listed on the US store, suggesting that the one of the US store is exclusively for the Mastercase Pro 5 and just isn't labeled as such. 

Could someone shed light on my issue, or at least mention when the Mastercase Pro 3 tempered glass side panel will make its way onto the US store, because even though the EU store seems to be able to ship to the US, I really would rather not pay 45 euros for shipping.

Thanks.

xtian1    10

Andreas Wix,

Hi! Just asked about your inquiry to the person who manages the US store and they should have the Mastercase Prod 3 side panel available by Friday December 2nd. 

• Upvote 1

Andreas wix    1
1 hour ago, xtian1 said:

Andreas Wix,

Hi! Just asked about your inquiry to the person who manages the US store and they should have the Mastercase Prod 3 side panel available by Friday December 2nd. 

Thank you so much! I really love the Mastercase Pro 3 but was concerned when I saw the lack of accessory support on the US store, glad to know its on the way. This forum is an amazing way for consumers to give feedback on products, thanks for the help. 

• Upvote 1

xtian1    10

Joshua,

Hi! We have been receiving many orders of this product this month. I just asked about this product and the warehouse mentioned that they will have it again until end of Jan. 

MdX MaxX    0
On 12/21/2016 at 7:15 PM, xtian1 said:

Joshua,

Hi! We have been receiving many orders of this product this month. I just asked about this product and the warehouse mentioned that they will have it again until end of Jan. 

So this means we can expect the MasterCase 3 tempered glass side panel to be back in stock by the end of this month?

I'll be getting a MasterCase Pro 3 soon and I also look forward to upgrading to tempered glass!

xtian1    10

Shipments should continue accordingly to restock the tempered glass. As an advice be on the lookout because that product is very hot currently so that you can get your hands on one.