matt-hatta    0

I bought my seidon 240P about a week or 2 ago but from the day i got it the pump (im guessing) has been making this like humming sound it will do it and then stop the noise and then start again, my cpu is running about 36*c but i don't know why its making this sound and can't find anything about it or how to fix it, and i don't know if i should take it back and get a new or something. Or if i need to change how it is installed but the pipes are too short to fit to the front of my case http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=669

case.jpg

Mohd Noh    179

Hey Man

Welcome to CM forum

As i know The seidon should be silent ... 

Suggestion as below

1, Try take out your seidon then install it back but before your do this ... try check your bios and you installation... maybe got something.

2, Try run as full speed .

3, Dont over tighten the screw .

4, you can check at here : http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/Liquid-Cooling-Where-do-I-connect-the-Fans-and-Pump/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If you still facing same problem ... please contact cooler master support services , they will assist you .

You can create new ticket at here : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx

Hope this can help .

matt-hatta    0

Hey

I've re-mounted the radiator and the water bloc, the pipes on the block are now at the bottom and not the side, hoping this will help, i have also given it a shake to try move any air in it. 

Going to let it run for 24 hours to break it in on the new set up but does make the noise at times.

I'll post what its like tomorrow when I can to keep you updated.

also i tried speedfan but I'm not sure as to which is my water brick and fans as speedfan has some strange naming system for mine and i'm not 100% on what to change in the BIOS and don't want to mess anything up.

Thanks for the tips and help :)

Screenshot (41).png

Mohd Noh    179

You welcome :) .. But as i mention above ... if still facing same issue .. the solution is .. contact  Cooler Master Support Service.

Just share , i also owner seidon class and serve me already over than 2 year without any fail ... just first installation i felt .. oh my gosh .. the noise like lambada ... hehe .

what i`m doing .. take out all the components and install them back .... and i just use my finger to tighten the screw and the result not bad .. no more lambada noise and i have low temp ..  28-30c idle and load 40-48c ( Run Full Speed )

Now today, the most of board coming with their own software to monitor our system and etc , like me , i just use gigabyte software to monitor my system :)