Sign in to follow this  

Thermal sensor damaged

64    0

Hi i have bought a liquid cooling system Aquagate but the thermal sensor doesn't work.I heve tryed but the sensor is broken.How can i have another sensor?plz response.Sorry for the grammar but i'm italian :lol:

64    0

i have sended an email at that address but noby response...... i can't call in Nederland for many reasons :oops:

Mr. Miyagi    2

Don't expect to email them once and get a response right away. They're very busy so you should have some patience and wait a little. :D

I will email ROn directly and ask him to help you out. For what i know, Ron is no longer a technical support and you should email Edwin at edwin@coolermaster.nl. He's new so i guess he's currently in training. If they don't reply to you within a couple of days, i will see if i can send you some from US through standard postal.

Ron    1
Hi i have bought a liquid cooling system Aquagate but the thermal sensor doesn't work.I heve tryed but the sensor is broken.How can i have another sensor?plz response.Sorry for the grammar but i'm italian :lol:

Hello 64,

Hereby I would like to introduce our new Technical Support for Italy: Lorenzo

You can send him a mail in Italian and I think he be glad to help.

His mail is : lorenzo@coolermaster.nl