Windows-key

CMStorm keyboard Windows key

Windows-key    0

I'm not sure how to word this so it would be best understood, but I'll try as best I can.

I want to be able to use the Windows button on the left side of my keyboard without sacrificing my ability to control my music with fn button on the right side. If I program the Storm button on the left side to be a Windows button, it acts on both Storm buttons, and I'm unable to reprogram the Storm button on the right side on my keyboard. Is there any way to deal with this?

knud    129

Which model do you have? 

And for my better understanding: You want to keep using the right FN button as FN button, or as another function?

Leebyn    4

The CM Storm Trigger should already act this way - the right Storm key will always act as FN, but the left Storm key can be Windows key/Super key. Mine is set in this way.

In the software, the right Storm key is actually unable to be changed from the default function.

While the software is open in an active window, both the right and left Storm key will act the same but once you close the Trigger software window and the settings are applied, the right Storm key will be FN key again and left Storm key will retain whichever option (FN, Win/Super, or No Function) you set.