Joberty

Masterbox 5 additional fan mount

Joberty    1

Has anyone been able to locate anyplace that sells the optional fan bracket for this case?  I opened a ticket with support and was simply told that "it's not available in this region".  

I would really like to be able to install an additional fan, and as of now I'm extremely underwhelmed by the lackluster response to my support ticket after 3-4 DAYS of waiting.

Pick it up Cooler Master.

• Upvote 1

xtian1    13

Joberty,

Hi! I just saw your post here on the forum and on reddit. We are currently working here with the CM store to help you out! Will keep you posted! 

Update:

Customer service will contact you with a proposed solution ASAP!

Patricia    0

Was there any resolution to this? I am looking for a bracket for a third front panel intake fan as well, and haven't been able to find one.

Sunday Morning    177
18 hours ago, Patricia said:

Was there any resolution to this? I am looking for a bracket for a third front panel intake fan as well, and haven't been able to find one.

Hey Patricia ,

I would like suggest you to contact cooler master customer services , talk to them regard this issue maybe they have solution for your question :)

Edited by Mohd Noh
miss some text :)

Marc Landry    0

I purchased this case today and was planning on mounting the 3 front fans, but can not seem to find it for sale anywhere? Has anyone been able to figure out somewhere to buy them? I live in Canada if that helps. 

Hopefully I can get the fan bracket or I may have to exchange the case for a new one

Mohd Noh    28

Hello,
Please contact customer services for more detail .

rzude    0

As of 4/12/2018 Coolermaster support is STILL SAYING THIS PART IS ON BACKORDER.  Unknown why it is so difficult to have a part for a case you make, but that is the current excuse.