knud

[Official] MasterLiquid Maker 92 Owners Club

Daikaiju    0

I couldn't find anything to adjust the fan setting other than the voltage. It has a program that you can use in Windows to adjust it but they have a problem with their Gigabyte App software that makes it not work with Windows 10 sometimes and I got lucky enough to have it not work of course.

Of course!..... same stuff happens to me too.  :evil5: 

Daikaiju    0

Thanks for the info regarding the riser cables!  I'll keep that in mind if I switch orientation.  (At my limit for posting today...talk more soon.  Take care.)

knud    123

As for the voltage adjustments, there are few things to keep in mind:

• If you check the PWM cable, you'll see it it actually only connected by 2 wires (RPM and PWM signal). 
  • There is an onboard PCB in the cooler that controls the fans speed, based on the CPU temperature. (One fan will be switched off if the temp is low enough)
  • The pump runs at fixed (12v) speed.
  • Upvote 1

As for the voltage adjustments, there are few things to keep in mind:

• If you check the PWM cable, you'll see it it actually only connected by 2 wires (RPM and PWM signal). 
  • There is an onboard PCB in the cooler that controls the fans speed, based on the CPU temperature. (One fan will be switched off if the temp is low enough)
  • The pump runs at fixed (12v) speed.

OK, that makes sense then. I was watching the temps really close because only the one fan was working and I didn't want to fry my brand new CPU. With this information I have to say that there isn't anything I can find negative about this cooler especially once they integrate the AMD bracket into it. Thank you for that information!

• Upvote 2

If anyone on here doesn't already know about GTribe and you want a chance at winning an amazing liquid cooled custom built gaming system valued at just over $2000.00 then go here and sign up: https://www.gamingtribe.com/giveaway/uprising/randyc71

GTribe is a lot more than just giveaways also, it's a very nice community of gamers and you won't be slammed with ads every time you log on and you don't have to deal with pathetic people trolling or picking fights either!

I hope this isn't something I am not supposed to post on here and if it is then I am sorry but it is not spam by any means.

• Upvote 1

That looks very nice DaiKaiju! That's the Core P3 right? I have that case for my gaming system and I love it. The only problem I have is the riser cable for the GPU that they provide is worthless, they sent 2 replacements already and they last for a little while before something inside goes bad. 

You have done an amazing job modifying a really nice case to look even better!

• Upvote 1

Daikaiju    0
3 hours ago, CptnSpaulding71 said:

That looks very nice DaiKaiju! That's the Core P3 right? I have that case for my gaming system and I love it. The only problem I have is the riser cable for the GPU that they provide is worthless, they sent 2 replacements already and they last for a little while before something inside goes bad. 

You have done an amazing job modifying a really nice case to look even better!

Thanks Cptn!  Actually I'm using the Core P5.  I wanted the larger frame to accommodate the radiators and tubing for the twin MSI SeaHawk GTX-1070's.  I tried the P3 but it got too cramped.  Also this gives me room for possible upgrades in the future.  Running the GTX's in the "normal" alignment and not using the riser cables.....that made for simpler tubing runs also.