knud

[Official] MasterLiquid Maker 92 Owners Club

knud    124
tDQFyaQ.png

Hello and welcome to the MasterLiquid Maker 92 Owners Club!

This revolutionary new cooler is a first in our industry, and brings a new option to meet specific demands of PC building enthusiasts. We understand that people have different needs in the way they configure their systems and that they desire the performance of AIO water cooling but sometimes cannot combine one with their current choice of case and PC system. That’s why Cooler Master is committed to giving you more choice through innovations such as the MasterLiquid Maker 92.

This community is a great place to show off your build, share feedback, tips, questions and even collaborate with Cooler Master on upcoming projects.

To kickstart things, we’d love to hear your thoughts about the MasterLiquid Maker 92 so far. Have you already installed it? Is it running well? Are you having trouble with anything?

Thank you again for your purchase and support of our innovation!

Product video:

Product webpage:

Where to buy:

• Upvote 1

Hello, I am one of the lucky owners of this cooler but I made mine to work on my Gigabyte 990FX Gaming AMD motherboard. I have some pictures that I will get uploaded also.

• Upvote 1

knud    124

That sounds exciting - looking forward to your pictures :)

• Upvote 1

Here is the gallery with my pictures showing this at first test fitted without a CPU and the bracket I used to make it fit and then I have some pictures showing it working in the system on my AMD FX 8350.

• Upvote 1

Daikaiju    0

Hi all!

Just signed up...got my MLM92 day before yesterday and can't wait to install it into my new build.  Unfortunately am still waiting for my operating drive:  SAMSUNG's new 960EVO NVMe (1TB)! 

Daikaiju    0

Like your install Randy.  Like you I like to tweak my design a bit.  I'm working with an ASUS TUF Sabertooth x99 MB and Intel i7-6850k.  Going to also run 2 MSI GTX-1070 Seahawks (hybrid coolers) in SLI.  The 92 is going to go well with the hybrid cooling set-up.  Once done I'll share some pics....just gotta get the EVO!.....

knud    124

Here is the gallery with my pictures showing this at first test fitted without a CPU and the bracket I used to make it fit and then I have some pictures showing it working in the system on my AMD FX 8350.

Wow, very impressive and nicely done :)

Hi all!

Just signed up...got my MLM92 day before yesterday and can't wait to install it into my new build.  Unfortunately am still waiting for my operating drive:  SAMSUNG's new 960EVO NVMe (1TB)! 

M.2 SSD, right? Aren't you concerned about the heat with 2 graphics card on top of that? (That is the reason I didn't do it on my system and went with a SATA based SSD)

• Upvote 1