Shabriandy

Mastercase Maker 5 LED Toggle Button Not Working

Shabriandy    0

That is very good to hear :)

The easiest way is to create a support ticket @ https://account.coolermaster.com and ask for a replacement part (part request). This is free of charge.

Yes I did submit a ticket. The agent told me to send back the whole case to the shop, which I'm incapable to do because of some reasons like I no longer have my old PC case and I need my PC to do my work daily, the shop is from a different city, etc.

So I wanted to ask Txaber how did he get the specific parts sent to him. And do we have to send anything back to the shop or we just order the parts, sit back and wait for it to be delivered?

Edited by Shabriandy

Txaber    0

Yes I did submit a ticket. The agent told me to send back the whole case to the shop, which I'm incapable to do because of some reasons like I no longer have my old PC case and I need my PC to do my work daily, the shop is from a different city, etc.

So I wanted to ask Txaber how did he get the specific parts sent to him. And do we have to send anything back to the shop or we just order the parts, sit back and wait for it to be delivered?

Hi, I created a support ticket and I explained my problem. They sent me the PCB and I didn't send anything back and I didn't send anything back to the shop (where I bought the case). Cooler master sent me the PCB in a few days.

Shabriandy    0

Hi, I created a support ticket and I explained my problem. They sent me the PCB and I didn't send anything back and I didn't send anything back to the shop (where I bought the case). Cooler master sent me the PCB in a few days.

Hi,

May I ask what region do you live? The parts was sent from cooler master or from your local cooler master distributor/shop?

After you submit the ticket, how did they know that the problem was the PCB and not the I/O Panel?

Did you registered your product first before submitting a ticket?

Did you use this option http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-part-replacement-Parts-Request/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1 ?

Sorry for all the questions, because I don't want to remove any parts from my case, leaving my PC unusable for days until I get the replacement, thanks.

Edited by Shabriandy

Txaber    0

Hi,

May I ask what region do you live? The parts was sent from cooler master or from your local cooler master distributor/shop?

After you submit the ticket, how did they know that the problem was the PCB and not the I/O Panel?

Did you registered your product first before submitting a ticket?

Did you use this option http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-obtain-a-part-replacement-Parts-Request/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1 ?

Sorry for all the questions, because I don't want to remove any parts from my case, leaving my PC unusable for days until I get the replacement, thanks.

Hi

I live in Spain (Europe)

The parts was sent from cooler master

They thought that the problem was the PCB and they said that if the problem didn't solve then I had to contact them again. But the problem is solved. 

Yes, I registered my product first.

No, I didn't use that option. https://account.coolermaster.com/Modules/eRMA/Member/Announcement.aspx

3356yya.jpg

28tjryv.jpg

good luck, I hope your problem is solved. (and sorry for my english :confused1:

Sonny    0

same problem everything connected I can hear the button clicking when pressed but no light everything works only the light has a problem