Sign in to follow this  
Hybrid-Mods

Thermaltake does it again.. by copying CM

azukre    0
Thermal Take - "We take other's thermal solutions"

:D

For a easy proof that CM actually copied this one. Either you contact Thermaltake or CoolerMaster directly.

Simply, do a search on google of "TWV480" & "Real Power 450". You can clear see that around early June, there are already TT TWV480 review, and I thought I was able to get that, but it's still not availabe yet.

My whole point is that both CoolerMaster & Thermaltake are my favorite, and the company seems to be in a freindship battle.

However, coolermaster lost this around again, along with the supporters. But I can see where Hybrid-Mods is going. Blindfolded? :lol:

Grump    0
For a easy proof that CM actually copied this one. Either you contact Thermaltake or CoolerMaster directly.

Simply, do a search on google of "TWV480" & "Real Power 450". You can clear see that around early June, there are already TT TWV480 review, and I thought I was able to get that, but it's still not availabe yet.

If you feel Cooler Master has plagiarized product offerings from another company, why haven't YOU contacted Cooler Master for proof? You shoot your mouth off with no clue as to the extensive research and development of a Cooler Master product.

With Thermaltake, it's a race to release a product before or shortly after their competitors. Cooler Master does not rush, they want the product to be right. No company is perfect, but Cooler Master goes to great lengths to release products that look and perform up to the consumer's satisfaction. You cannot say that about Thermaltake.

I have been privileged to be one of the Real Power testers. This power supply, even in its late beta state, is far superior to anything Thermaltake and many other companies will or have put on the market -- and it hasn't been released yet.

Please do some research and ask a few questions before jumping to conclusions about Cooler Master ethics.

As far as

Since CoolerMaster can't even answer the simple questions of 20pin & 24pin.
I haven't seen any questions from you regarding this. I just looked. If you have a problem concerning this, please ask here on the forum. You WILL get an answer.

Grump

Hybrid-Mods    0

haha, nice grump :D

I think it's pretty possible.. a company seeing another companies idea.. before they release it.. and they go make it all pretty or what not.. then kick it out the door first..

I'm starting to think.. Why don't we get mad at toothbrush makers..? Most every design is identcal.. yet we always pick one of them.

Karma Ghost    0
I never really liked the xaser cases.. too much junk on them.

I like cases more of a simlistic, solid case. Not one that has so much plastic on it just to look cool. When it doesn't.. My partner does busisness with them, they are supposevely sending me there fanless heatsink.. which i don't even want to review :(

I'd like to hear more about that fanless heatsink; I've seen it on various reseller sites and I won't believe it until I get a third party review on that sorta thing.

Of course when I read it on Tt's website they said that it is suggested to be used in correlation with a case that has a 120mm fan. I think that's really funny; saying that a heatsink is fanless and then saying "well, use it with a 120mm fan on your case."

Hybrid-Mods    0

I should be getting this fanless heat sink either today or tommrow.. but i won't be here thursday to sunday to review it though. But i'll be sure to let you know about the review when it's done early

Hybrid-Mods    0

I'm pretty sure coolermaster makes their own.. get a set of both.. crack them open.. and do some serial number tracing i guess :roll: