Sign in to follow this  
Hybrid-Mods

Thermaltake does it again.. by copying CM

Mr. Miyagi    2

Yeah, I think CM is "being the bigger man". ThermalTake has the potential of being a great company but it seems that they come out with a new product everyday. Their Xaser case would be nice if they didn't have their name billboarded all over it.

Hybrid-Mods    0

I have my ideas too.. I think my best one.. currently.. is interchangable fan slides.. for diffrent fan sizes.. for the cases..

Kahobi    0

What do you mean with the fans Hybrid?

I agree that the Xaser cases are nice, but I personaly rather dislike doors.

Hybrid-Mods    0

Like instead of having a specified size for a fan.. Not every user will like that size.. So you could have interchangable plates for the front and back of cases.. for diffrent sized fans.. I will get some sketches up in photoshop later.. when i get back on my desktop.. Also for a huge tip.. never clean your touchpad on a laptop with rubbing alcohol.. it messes it up.. I think mine will be alright but it is still a bit independent

Kahobi    0

I get you now...I supose currently the closest we can come is getting an adapter from frozencpu or somewhere to make a 120 fit into a 80 or vise versa.

Hybrid-Mods    0

yeah, by why not just them inmpelemented in the case?

We are off topic.. maybe we could resume this in a diffrent thread

Karma Ghost    0
I get you now...I supose currently the closest we can come is getting an adapter from frozencpu or somewhere to make a 120 fit into a 80 or vise versa.

Mucho expensivo!

And I'm really tired of how much Tt rips off of CM's stuff. The only difference I ever see is that they change it to black or red or something like that. It makes it seem more "gamer friendly" by having it fit a case like the Xaser or something else that is designed to look 1337, and CM seems to have more of a conservative approach to computer cases. Like how most everything on a CM case is designed for function and not design. Tt incorporates designs that really have no function at all.

And I think it is pretty obvious that they just copied directly off of CM in this case and in the case of the Tsunami... I just can't stand to see people profit off of other's ideas.

Hybrid-Mods    0

I never really liked the xaser cases.. too much junk on them.

I like cases more of a simlistic, solid case. Not one that has so much plastic on it just to look cool. When it doesn't.. My partner does busisness with them, they are supposevely sending me there fanless heatsink.. which i don't even want to review :(

azukre    0

OMG, that is such a lie...

I was looking for new PSU earlier this year, and I see Thermaltake has this on their site for long time, then I see CoolerMaster has this new PSU with meter too after Thermaltake's TWV.

Hybrid-Mods, do you have any idea how the PSU market works?

For real, this time CM copied from Thermaltake.

It's all about back & forth from these companies. I'm still going for the Thermaltake TWV for now. Since CoolerMaster can't even answer the simple questions of 20pin & 24pin.

I recently viewed the tT site to see what prodcut my friend was going to get to review. When i stumbeled across there power supply, that has the same extra feature the Real Power 450 watt

Here are links

http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?L ... er_title=0 from Coolermaster has.

http://www.thermaltake.com/purepower/tw ... twv480.htm

Maybe i'm just too much of a dedicated cm fan.. that i make stuff up? But after i saw that thermaltake copied the one case design.. i'm sure this is similar.

azukre    0
I think the only way thermaltake doesn't get sued or anything.. is because their wattage reader is digital.. which i find nice.. but i like the old school analog meters :D

no even sure if Coolermaster patented it though.. i would of.

I don't think CM can't sue anyone, because they can't patented it. Also, I doubt they even made this one, because TT has it first few months back when I ask TT about the availability.