Jeff Kolpack

V750 RMA process....

So I shipped my V750 back to CM and they received it from FedEx on Monday at 11:21AM. It is now 2 days later and my RMA status still tells me to return the product. It's supposed to take 7-10 business days after they receive my item for them to ship out the replacement. But they aren't even acknowledging that they have it for 48 hours already.

I'd love to use the Live support and talk to someone but it's offline at 2:30pm Eastern time(11:30am where CM is) on a Wednesday? This should be right in the middle of business hours...

I need to get my PSU back ASAP so I don't have to run my system on my 5 year old 600Watt Corsair PSU which is barely enough, and after seeing so many horror stories about CM's RMA services and people waiting forever to get their items back, I'm seriously considering just buying a new PSU and then figuring out what to do with my V750 when/if I ever get the thing back.

Hey Jeff, I'm in a similar boat with my G650M PSU (just placed a post on here actually). I ended up buying a Corsair CX750 for $90 - I don't have the patience to wait for their crappy RMA process. Once I get my replacement G650M I'll hold onto it as a backup or something.

gmb    0

Hey Jeff, I'm in a similar boat with my G650M PSU (just placed a post on here actually). I ended up buying a Corsair CX750 for $90 - I don't have the patience to wait for their crappy RMA process. Once I get my replacement G650M I'll hold onto it as a backup or something.

me: *regrets buying CM*

Wrote to CM 3 days ago, no one has answered me yet on my RMA request.. V750 died on me, I have no computer and i'm starting to rethink my choice of psu! I went with the 750 because of its stellar reviews... it died after 2yrs, not impressed. I have a very average build, nothing crazy, this sucks! I might go for Supernova 850 instead and just say screw this..

Mohd Noh    29
24 minutes ago, Kevradiohead said:

Wrote to CM 3 days ago, no one has answered me yet on my RMA request.. V750 died on me, I have no computer and i'm starting to rethink my choice of psu! I went with the 750 because of its stellar reviews... it died after 2yrs, not impressed. I have a very average build, nothing crazy, this sucks! I might go for Supernova 850 instead and just say screw this..

Hello

Can you pm me your ticket number ?

Next Monday i will ask someone at HQ

I sent in my PSU at the begining of the month and have not gotten it back, I contacted them through social medi and they pretty much implyed that it is run by a 3rd party in canada and that they do not keep much stock on hand. This is the second time in 6 months that i had to do this and I am angry/ i also do not have access to the chat portion becasue it does not allow me to select it (always says that it is offline). This is very bad bussiness and i will never be purchessing a single product from them ever. 

Oh and here is how that conversation went:

is anyone there

What can we help you with Thomas?

well i have sent in an rma repaire for the second time 3 weeks ago, when i check the statuse for the last 2 weeks it says action completed and i am very frustrated becuase this method of contact seems to be the only way i can get ahold of somone at coolermaster. Needless to say i am not a satisfied customer any longer

What's your ticket number?

CUSCA1903004

are you still there (at this point i was waiting for 10 min)

Ah, you're in Canada. The Canadian team doesn't have a lot of inventory right now and they are waiting on a shipment of product to arrive. Your RMA request is scheduled for the next round of shipments once inventory has arrived.

see this was the issue with the last rma i had done and i waited a month and a half, this is not acceptable at all

so is there an ETA for this shipment

The Canadian RMAs are handled by a 3rd party company, so I don't have an ETA.

Well I guess this makes the decision for me whether or not I go with coolermaster for my build in a few months

Sorry you feel that way. Good luck with your future build and have a great day!

Chat conversation ended

now if this is the customer service that your company ways to provide then i will be very happy to purchess my build parts from another case provider as i was considering purchessing a 25th aniversery cosmos 2 case as i already have one of the originals and really enjoy it (such a shame really)