David Harper

CM Storm MB7C Octane keyboard some keys not working

Had my CM Storm MB7C Octane keyboard for about nine months now.  A couple of weeks ago suddenly some keys stopped working.  E.g. 1, 2, 3 work fine; 4, 5, 6, 7 don't work.  Space, Return, Left Shift don't work; Right Shift does work.  And so on ... about 50% of the keys don't work.

I've tried to plug into a laptop, but the laptop complains the device is invalid, so I can't confirm behaviour on another device.

I tried playing around with the repeat rate (FN + Q) but that doesn't see to do anything, and in fact I can't even confirm that the FN + Q combination is even working.

Any ideas?  Otherwise I'll return it to the retails since it's still under warranty, but that is a pain of course.

Edited by David Harper

Kamote    0

Mine too. I Just lost some keys while AFK. After I got back to my desktop some of the keys are not workinng anymore.

Mohd Noh    17
9 hours ago, GleisonSilva Jordão said:

It seems to be a chronic problem of CM Storm and the worst is that no one from Cooler Master responds to customers.

On 1/27/2018 at 2:40 PM, Kamote said:

Mine too. I Just lost some keys while AFK. After I got back to my desktop some of the keys are not workinng anymore.

On 8/31/2016 at 7:13 AM, David Harper said:

Had my CM Storm MB7C Octane keyboard for about nine months now.  A couple of weeks ago suddenly some keys stopped working.  E.g. 1, 2, 3 work fine; 4, 5, 6, 7 don't work.  Space, Return, Left Shift don't work; Right Shift does work.  And so on ... about 50% of the keys don't work.

I've tried to plug into a laptop, but the laptop complains the device is invalid, so I can't confirm behaviour on another device.

I tried playing around with the repeat rate (FN + Q) but that doesn't see to do anything, and in fact I can't even confirm that the FN + Q combination is even working.

Any ideas?  Otherwise I'll return it to the retails since it's still under warranty, but that is a pain of course.

Hello

You guys can issue ticket and customer services will assist you guys .