Sign in to follow this  
SmokeyUK

Aquagate problem

xstax    0

I said that before the PSU especially now that he's got an aquagate needs and upgrade. I'm wondering if there isn't something wrong with the temp sensors as well.

SmokeyUK    0

well i upgraded my psu to a 450w, switched it on and i was still getting false temp readings :(, took it all apart again, refitted the sensor, now I'm getting zero readings and py comp automatically shuts down :cry:

Is my sensor screwed already, if so how do i get hold of another one.

Also please bear i mind I live in London, UK.

xstax    0
well i upgraded my psu to a 450w, switched it on and i was still getting false temp readings :(, took it all apart again, refitted the sensor, now I'm getting zero readings and py comp automatically shuts down :cry:

Is my sensor screwed already, if so how do i get hold of another one.

Also please bear i mind I live in London, UK.

The temp sensor was my second concern, the temps just seemed way to low but not being a water cooling person(yet) I wasn't 100% certain, you need to contact CM about that I believe. I think Ron is the man for that.

SmokeyUK    0

I mailed ron (got mail addy from other temp thread) and tech support,

in the meantime I disconected the shutdown switch and lcd from the main cooler unit, checked the temps in bios and found the cpu temp 2b 16c :D8).

Now how do i overclock the cpu if it wont allow me to do it in bios, and what can i overclock it too?

bosun    0

Hey Smokey, I've got the same problem and I've done the same thing to get it working (disconnect the shutdown cable and the LCD), Did you get it sorted in the end?

jsumeig    0

Hi Smokey,

You seem to have been in the same situation as me. I am new to overclocking and water cooling in general.

1) My first question is this....where dows the shutdown switch Y splitter plug into? I have an ABIT canterwood MB and can't seem to figure this one out....

2) Just like you explained I switched on my system and got the excact same problem. Alarm and the water light flashing....the whole LCD was flshing for that matter, but the WATER was flashing out of SYNC. I am about do take the steps you did to solve this problem.

I think there are more that enough posts about this topic for COOLMASTER to issue a warning at least.......I almost fired my MOBO installing this system as there was a small leak that just missed the MOBO!

Cheers,

Justin.