Introverse    1

I'm a big fan of Coolermaster's mice, they are high quality, well priced and very responsive. I own both a Recon and a Havoc myself. I'm going to have to switch to a vertical mouse to ease tension on my wrist and I was disappointed to find out that CM doesn't offer a vertical mouse. Unfortunately I will have to switch for a new mouse for the time being. I'd like to see CM release an ergonomically designed mouse someday, and if it was worth it to switch back I would in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1

Stratovari    1

I too would like to see a true and proper vertical mouse that has gaming features....there really isn't a good one out for consumers to purchase. My current mouse is a 3m ergonomic mouse. It has helped saved my wrist from tendinitis and further nerve damage...however it is still limiting. There are other vertical mouse brands out, but still not a gaming one. It would be cool to see cooler master develop a gaming vertical mouse...scroll wheel and all.

• Upvote 1

xtian1    13

Hi Introverse and Stratovari, I have passed along this suggestion to the business unit which is handling peripherals. 

Thanks !