Mike

MasterKeys Pro. L - LEDs off when monitors go to sleep?

Mike    0

So I'm trying out a MasterKeys Pro. L right now.  My main keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow X Chroma.  One of the options I have with the Razer is to have the LEDs on the Blackwidow turn off when my monitors go to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity.  The LEDs on the Blackwidow do come back on when I do something to wake the monitors back up (move the mouse, press a key on the keyboard or button on the mouse, etc.).

Is this an option available on the MasterKeys Pro. L as well?

knud    129

The feature you describe is not available on the MasterKeys Pro series.

But, you can make it work via windows:

Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan > Change Advance Power Settings > "Change Setting Currently unavailable" > USB Settings > turn to DISABLED

post-3322-0-96859000-1470638909_thumb.png

Mike    0

I knew about that setting.  I need it set to disabled because I have some USB sensors I need running 24x7.

knud    129

Like I said before, the MasterKeys Pro series does not support that feature by itself (hardware/firmware).

Chris Hill    0
On 8/8/2016 at 5:54 AM, knud said:

Like I said before, the MasterKeys Pro series does not support that feature by itself (hardware/firmware).

If this is the expected level of service I can expect from my new Pro L, it'll be returned tomorrow along with the rest of the CM swag I picked up yesterday. 

*sigh*