Sign in to follow this  
misterLOBY

X Dream III (P4)

-=Draven=-    0
I don't think I want to get the blue window if my red lights turn out to be bright purple through the window!

As you can see, there's red in the case and it still looks red.

ID    0

Actually that doesn't look that bad at all. It kinda looks like fire or something. That's sweet. I think maybe I will go for the blue window.

Thanks for the pic misterLOBY!

misterLOBY    0

Sorry for reopening this topic.

My area experienced a power outage (Blackout) around 7:30pm EST and it lasted about 2 hours. When powered was restored, I powered up my machine. It sounded like a jet was taking off. The PC came to a halt. The message on the screen said

"CPU is unusable. Please check settings. Setting may have been changed. CPU Soft Menu"

I entered the BIOS. I check PC Health Status. The CPU tempature was at 49.5c and the CPU fan 2410rpm. I exit the BIOS and the system is running fine.

Should I be worried? I just changed the CPU cooler a couple of nights ago. Perhaps its just the effects of the power outage.

-misterLOBY

ID    0

If your system works fine now, than it doesn't sound like a problem.

It would be smart for you to buy a quality power bar, if you haven't already done so, to protect your system from power surges or spikes.

ninuhadida    0

probably, if you have removed the cpu from teh socket, and putting it in again, (like i do when i'm cleaning the rig) that msg is the first thing it shows...

so don't worry misterloby :wink: