Sign in to follow this  
misterLOBY

X Dream III (P4)

ID    0
The lighting is perfect! :idea:

That was my reaction as well. You can't really tell where the light source is coming from, the whole case is just bathed in light blue. It looks really nice.

What kind of lighting are you using misterLOBY? I assume you've got it strapped at the back of the case?

ID    0

Ahh so that's what the blue side window looks like. I can see why people like it. The blue panel is the only one I can purchase locally right now.

I gotta ask, if I had red lights behind it, will everything really look purple??

Mr. Miyagi    2

Well, on that mobo, there is a red digit counter to show the error when your computer goes into post. He might be able to show a picture with it on.

misterLOBY    0

Actually, in the pic with the wave master and the blue side panel the pc is off. I just use a lamp for extra lighting with my digital camera.

Let me see if I can take a pic tonight with the X Dream III on.

-misterLOBY

ID    0
Actually, in the pic with the wave master and the blue side panel the pc is off. I just use a lamp for extra lighting with my digital camera.

Let me see if I can take a pic tonight with the X Dream III on.

-misterLOBY

I'd appreciate that man, thanks.

I don't think I want to get the blue window if my red lights turn out to be bright purple through the window!

misterLOBY    0

OK, check out these pics. I'm still learning how to use the digicam, so its not the best shot. The 1st pic is with no flash, the 2nd pic with flash.

img315_websafe.jpg

img306_websafe.jpg

-misterLOBY