Sign in to follow this  
jonathan

My Cool Drive4 Resolution

jonathan    0

Well after putting in another hour of my life in trying to get this to work. by using the other holes in the drive. I found out that the screws easily strip at the slightest tightening of the screws and dont hold in at all. So I figured there is nothing else to do with this problem besides sit here be pissed. I really dont understand why it was made like. The reason I put in all the money into buying a cm stacker/hd cooler(s) was so I could fit my hardrives in 1 case and keep them cool (ermaster) I found out that I cant even use the fan that comes with the cm because as soon as you put the floopy in the fan doesnt fit and the hd coolers they made dont even fit their own products ?! I am really dissapointed with cm and I was about to get everything in my computer with cm products because of the looks really. Im sorry for waisting everyones time with my problems. I guess I will have to look elsewhere for products that actually work properly. My hds still sit on my desk after all the time/money I put into this.

coold_res.JPG

coold_res2.JPG

why would you do such things? The cool drive 4 should fits in the stacker without a problem. All you have to do is rearrange the clips that was sent with the stacker. I'm really sorry about your problem but I'd be more than happy to get a new unit out to you without the threading mess up. If you need anything shoot me an email or give me a call. I'll do my best to help you out.