CM Patrick

[Official] MasterBox 5 Owners Club

On 27.11.2017 at 5:04 AM, Adrian Cordero said:

I have looked for tempered glass panel, ssd mounting brackets, drive cages... can’t find anything online for masterbox 5. Very sad.

You can find Spare Parts for the Case @ CMStore!

I don't know if the Tempered Glass side panel of the Masterbox Lite 5 or the Masterbox Pro 5 fits!

The Masterbox 5 has definitly no drilling holes for the Tempered Glass Sidepanel screws!

Edited by Thomas Helmbold

Hi all,

I have the MasterBox 5 Pro version connected to Asus C6H. Everything regarding the RGB works fine with the Asus AURA SW. Unfortunately from the Bios i can only adjust the speed of the back panel fan as it is directly connected to the MB. The other 3 are connected with the splitters and i cannot do anything in Bios for them. They are connected as such: 

1. One on the motherboard for the RGB

2. To the power supply. 

Is there something that I am missing?

Edited by Krasen Kolev

On 10/20/2018 at 11:23 PM, Thomas Helmbold said:

My Masterbox 5 has now the n1ce Looking Tempered Glass Side Panel!

IMG_20181020_150128[1].jpg

Is your MasterBox 5 Pro or just normal MasterBox 5?

I am wondering if I have to drill scrolls for my normal MasterBox 5 White as I don't find any small screw holes fit for the tempered glass on the side panel...

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, Thomas Helmbold said:

My Masterbox 5 has now the n1ce Looking Tempered Glass Side Panel!

IMG_20181020_150128[1].jpg

That looks very nice, except that it doesn't seem to be flat with the back/top side of the case. Is there a possibility you could make a picture from the top and from behind and not in this 3 quarters view?

Hi i purchased a coolermaster MB520 pc case and it came with no front 3 fans is that usual because i expected the case to come with them as anyone recently purchased this case to confirm if they should many thanks.