CM Patrick

[Official] MasterBox 5 Owners Club

Recommended Posts

h4nk1470    0

hello it seems 2 of my  standoffs are different from the rest and have a separate ridge, these work with the screws provided however the other 7 are different and do not feature a ridge and the screws that come with the case do not fit into these standoffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
On 8/28/2016 at 0:59 AM, h4nk1470 said:

hello it seems 2 of my  standoffs are different from the rest and have a separate ridge, these work with the screws provided however the other 7 are different and do not feature a ridge and the screws that come with the case do not fit into these standoffs

 

Hey Man

Welcome to CM forum

Try contact Cooler Master Support services .. they will assist you :)

Hope this can help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is there a Chance of a Tempered Glass Sidepanel for the Masterbox 5?

 

My new RyZen PC!

Gehäuse_.jpg

Edited by Thomas Helmbold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
On 7/29/2017 at 1:29 AM, Thomas Helmbold said:

Is there a Chance of a Tempered Glass Sidepanel for the Masterbox 5?

 

My new RyZen PC!

Gehäuse_.jpg

 

Welcome to CM forum .

Hi Thomas , Try check in this link : http://www.cmstore.eu/ if the item not in the listed , Please email CM store at here : shop@coolermaster.eu They will assist you .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knud    123

Maybe.... :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    179
25 minutes ago, knud said:

Maybe.... :)

:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thank you for the answer!

 

Yeah, i know there are 2 Tempered Glass Side Panels in the shop! One for the COOLER MASTER MASTERCASE 3 and the other for the COOLER MASTER MASTERCASE 5 & 6

Is it possible that someone knows, that one of this Tempered Glass Side Panels fits on the Masterbox 5?

 

I will check that via the shop Email, thanks! Sorry for my bad school and google translator english!:grin:

 

With friendly regards

Thomas

 

Edit! :grin:  Answers from the Shop Chat!

 

"This part (Tempered Glass Side Panel for Masterbox 5) is not available as spare part yet"

"Yes it will become available as spare part"

"It will unfortunately still take a while, at least 10 weeks"

 

"The Tempered Glass Side Panel for Mastercase 3, 5 & 6 doesn't fit"

 

Edited by Thomas Helmbold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now