Sign in to follow this  
zerospace

Who has plans for the Aquagate Mini?

zerospace    0
I definatly want an aquagate mini, and just like you zerospace, I plan to match it up with a Celeron D, I'm guessing I could get up to 4-4.2 GHz with one of the 3.06 GHz ones, i know it sounds crazy, but people have been able to get 2.8 GHz Celeron D up to 3.4/3.6on stock cooling, which is what supports my idea.

I've seen the same stuff, so that's what I wanna try too. Can't wait to see what this Celeron D can really do.

zerospace    0
I wonder if the fan can be changed for a low noise one?

I'm sure it can.... Ron said he replaced it with an LED fan...

But didn't he also say that the stock one is better, I beleive he said that it ran a tad hotter with the LED fan. Also I'm having 2nd thoughts on the Celeron D, I heard the old Northwood P4s can OC pretty well, and I'm starting to have ideas about that.

zerospace    0
could try it but from wher to get it in malta? :?:

Well, it won't be available for a couple months, probably. From there, I don't know.

MC-Screwdriver: yes, I looked at the "C" northwoods too because they are good overclockers, but I decided on a celeron D for the price. The machine its in cost me very little to build overall, so I didn't want to spend a lot for the CPU.

ID    0

I would definately snap up an Aquagate Mini in a second, except for the fact that I just finished paying for a Hyper 6! And not even the +! :x:x

-=Draven=-    0
I would definately snap up an Aquagate Mini in a second, except for the fact that I just finished paying for a Hyper 6! And not even the +! :x:x

I know what you mean, I just picked up my X-Dream III today.

I ordered it about a month ago but it was BO, so today I went to the shop to cancel my order but they told me that they just got it today. :(

I know what you mean, I just picked up my X-Dream III today.

I ordered it about a month ago but it was BO, so today I went to the shop to cancel my order but they told me that they just got it today. :(

return it? ebay it?

Hybrid-Mods    0

Have any prices on any of these and ETA, I might try to snag one to run up against the Dynaron prebuilt & sealed cpu water cooler i reviewed. See if CM has there head on straight