Sign in to follow this  
Twigathy

Winamp now playing / Cooldrive 6

orion23    0

Wow, great job guys.

Isn't it amazing how companies cannot "think" or at least "listen" to customers ideas and requests so that a better product can be designed.

It is usually other people that on their own manage to modify existing hardware / sofware in order to make such products more functional.

Coolermaster continues to ignore so many ideas and requests that we all bother to bring up in this forums.

We need better software for the Cooldrive 6, including the option to display custom messages

Your new top of the line power supply only features 1 PCI-E connector, is that right? Who came up with this?

Since your older products seem to do better than the newer stuff, couldn't

Coolermaster stop making the old design and implement REVISIONS to their existing products, adding MEMORY FUNCTIONS to the Musketeer drives and aerogate coolers / fan controllers?

knud    124

To bad I don't have a cooldrive 6, other wise I could test it!

But good that there are people who can (re-)program the software!

Enigmachine    0

Guess what?

Yes, I made a new version! This is the one you will want to try out if you haven't yet.

There are two major changes:

1. Replaced the shell console with a window UI. It isn't very pretty yet, but it gets the job done!

2. It now supports power events such as suspend/resume, so that you can hibernate your computer or leave it on overnight and the program won't be hung when you come back.

To get the new version please visit my forum at http://www.enigmachine.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=software

I plan to improve the looks of the UI soon and provide display options for the LCD. Let me know if you use it or if you have comments!

Wire64    0

Anyone managed to get access to the lcd?

i've tried with the testdriver of lcd smarties but all i managed was to turn off the backlight..

To bad non of the software here is opensource

Enigmachine    0

Nothing new to report, I haven't worked on the program in a while because my CD6 is now on a linux machine. But I've been doing some case modding so who knows, maybe it will find its way back to a Windows machine.

Also winter's coming so I might end up spending more time coding. I'll let you know. :)

ID    0
You hate heat? Better than cold....

Oh come on. The temperatures here go from -30C in the winter to +35C in the summer. I'll take the -30C every time, I'm just not a big fan of heat exhaustion. :sad1: