Sign in to follow this  
Ron

Stacker 830

What do you think about the new Stacker?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new Stacker?

• I love it and I wanna have it
    • Nice but it needs some modifications
    • Love the looks but not the possibilities
    • I will never buy it,but I love Stacker 1.
    • I hate stackers so I hate this one also.
    • Love the possibilities but not the looks

milo    0
There are 850W single PS units available now and in varying W's under that that will power a fully loaded SLI system with H20. Doesn't appear there is a need for two PSU's with all the wiring that goes with it?

Not unless you need to hear yourself think. Zippy and PC P&C make great supplies for the server room; they've yet to make something in that range that would go into my office. Might also point out that these supplies typically run $400-$500, while 450W CM RS-450s are available for well under $100 each.

Machine    0

looks outstanding, and the features looks better, i gant one asap :P .

lets talk abaut weight..... wil it hut my back when i carry it to anyware?, its all aluminium, buy also looks like have lots mor material than first staker.

how heavy will be? :?:

220VX    0

I really hope CM will not take some of naysayers' opinion too seriously and end up not releasing this case like they did with the Praetorian 731 for the US market.

With that said, when can we expect to pick one up? :)

Guest dogin   
Guest dogin
Not unless you need to hear yourself think. Zippy and PC P&C make great supplies for the server room; they've yet to make something in that range that would go into my office. Might also point out that these supplies typically run $400-$500, while 450W CM RS-450s are available for well under $100 each.

My 600W OCZ is almost silent. Agree the 850W although not released except to OEM's for the next 4-6 weeks is noisier, but there are other high output options available. I had a 2nd PS until I saw the wiring mess it created and bought the 600W instead? Still plan to convert to the 850W on my SLI upgrade.

sklbns27    0

Well if you want me to look at a picture of it don't make me download a zipped .EXE file!

Is this .EXE some kind of trojan virus to attack the workers computers at [competitor] incase they rip off another design? Geezz :)

Also...What's up with all the silver on CM stuff? Is your design department minds stuck in the 80's, doing cocaine and watching Terminator / Robocop movies? That's what this new Stacker 830 says to me.

"I'd buy that for a dollar"

Literally!!!

Ron    1

Well if you want me to look at a picture of it don't make me download a zipped .EXE file!

Is this .EXE some kind of trojan virus to attack the workers computers at [competitor] incase they rip off another design? Geezz :)

The file is a flash movie....but its also a BIOS killing virus for all companies who copy our stuff :twisted:

Ron    1
I really hope CM will not take some of naysayers' opinion too seriously and end up not releasing this case like they did with the Praetorian 731 for the US market.

With that said, when can we expect to pick one up? :)

Praetorian 731 is a OEM case in the US, thats why you can not find it.

But I want to make something clear....

Have a look at this:

In 2005, Cooler Master will release a new mid-tower chassis --- the CM Stacker 830.

This case a mid-tower, not like the Stacker 1 that is a full tower.

You can read more about it on this page:

http://www.coolermaster.com/Cebit2005/exhibition/main/press02.htm