Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

3.5 bracket for Stacker please read!

To everyone having problems with installing the floppy, please set your way back machines to the very first page of the thread.

Here, on the 10th or so post, you will see my solution to the problem. You will be able to put the floppy in right side up, and have it mounted an appropriate distance from the front bezel.

Detailed pictures are there.

Keith

will give it another go... thanks!

Fevv    0

First of all, hi to you all from a brand new owner of CM Stacker T01 and forum member.

I reached theese forums in a need of help, seeing I tried hard to fiind an on-line retailer in Italy (also in UK) to obtain CM Stacker 5,25" bracket (RC-880-FKR1), but with no result. Also my local authorised CM retailer-store (where I bought the case) said there are not many interested in buying brackets so they don't have it on the list.

I'm asking if there's any way to buy 4 of those somehow and have them shipped to Italy? Thanks for any help you can provide.

ps: almost forgot (me dumb), Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!

Fevv    0
check out http://www.performance-pcs.com since i usually buy some stuff from them since i'm in the same situation here. dunno if they have the bracket but take a look just in case...

Thanks for your reply, I saw few of 5,25" to 3,5" on that site and might I say its tempting me (seeing I'm not doing nothing with my Stacker 'till I get those brackets first) but I'll wait a little longer to see if I get some clue on Stacker original brackets first. Thanks again for the info.

Thank you for the suggestion dropper. I like your idea so much better.

Hi, who now supplies these?

Many Thanks

Ashley

Jackpine    0

From reading this thread, it may be that I have a similar problem. When I try to install my Sony floppy drive and use the tool-free slider (or bracket: whatever it is called), the drive is not very secure, and can be pushed with finger pressure. Do I need to screw the drive to rails first before locking it in place?