Michael Kiliadis

CM Storm Trigger Z MX Brown - Dead LED at "F12"

I bought my keyboard for about 4 weeks. I set my LED-Backlight realy slow.

But now is the LED of button "F12" broken.

Any chance that i can replace the LED self ?

What i need for a LED or can Coolermaster send me one ?

By the way

I have some other CM Products.

A case (Coolermaster Storm Trooper) and a mouse (CM Storm Reaper), too.

So, pls. i expect a good support for CM!

best regards

AWDNUT    0

Brand new, out of the box CM Storm Trigger Z MX Brown and I too have a dead F12 LED.

I'll probably just try for an exchange, unless this is going to just keep happening?

I spoke too soon. The F12 LED is supposed to be the only LED not lit up when using the KB normally. When gaming with the windows keys locked out, the F12 LED comes on at maximum brightness regardless of the dimmer setting the other keys are set to.

Oddly my left FN doesn't work to toggle FN modes. Only the right key does. Pretty frustrating and makes the media keys a lot less useful.

This is the KB with no lock LEDs on in WASD mode:

CnoqJrj.png

This is the same image with an illustration of how bright the NumLock LED is:XYDsp0W.png

Edited by AWDNUT

Pclinde    197

Brand new, out of the box CM Storm Trigger Z MX Brown and I too have a dead F12 LED.

I'll probably just try for an exchange, unless this is going to just keep happening?

I spoke too soon. The F12 LED is supposed to be the only LED not lit up when using the KB normally. When gaming with the windows keys locked out, the F12 LED comes on at maximum brightness regardless of the dimmer setting the other keys are set to.

Oddly my left FN doesn't work to toggle FN modes. Only the right key does. Pretty frustrating and makes the media keys a lot less useful.

This is the KB with no lock LEDs on in WASD mode:

CnoqJrj.png

This is the same image with an illustration of how bright the NumLock LED is:XYDsp0W.png

Same for you. Request RMA. :)