Bolcien

HAF XB EVO Cooling help

Bolcien    0

ok, I have a HAF XB EVO case, I got the cooler master MegaFlow fan on top. I'm thinking of switching up my CPU cooling solution *currently running a corsair H70 on an OC'ed Phenom ii x6 1100T that thermal throttles at 141F (60.5C?) when running prime 95 after 10 minutes or so* I plan on getting the Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo. I just want to know if I have enough clearance with the MegaFlow to have both or do I need to remove the MegaFlow or go with another Cooler Master poduct that will help keep my CPU as cool or preferably cooler.

more tech specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T stock 3.3GHz/Turbo 3.7. OC'ed to 3.9GHz (just can't hit 4.0)

Liquid cooler: Corsair H70 closed loop.

Fans: stock front 2x120mm fans on the front intake. 1x120mm exhaust on the Liquid cooler radiator in pull config. 200mm megaflow as exhaust. 

Temperatures: Stock idle around ambient room temps 70-74F (~21-23C). OC'ed Idle around 86F (30C give or take 2 degrees)

MoBo: Asus 970 Aura pro gaming

Ram: Corsair vengence 4x4GB 

What I'm looking for is if I have the clearance to have both the megaflow fan AND the Hyper 212evo CPU cooler, or do I need to take the fan out, or look for another cooling solution.