Sign in to follow this  
ninuhadida

surprise :D

garfx32    0

I also think I have some black Asus cables laying around. If I find some, first come first serve. I'll update this post when my search is over.

garfx32    0

Yes, in fact I found two black HDD and one black FDD. I also found a regular gray HDD and regular gray FDD. A few SATA cables also. [Red on black]

ID    0
first i took apart the whole case (drilling on the pop rivets)

Can you please explain how you did this? Is there an easier way to pull out those rivets? I should probably learn how to do this first before I start thinking about painting the case!

Freak_04    0

unfortunately there isn't an easier way to take the rivets out...its drilling or nothing. And don't forgot that you gotta have a rivet gun to do the case back up. btw nice cases infectious & ninuhadida. If there was an easier way to do rivets I would have painted the inside of my stacker by now.

zerospace    0

Mr. Miyagi & Karma -- I PM'd you both about the black ribbon cables... both of u can catch me on MSN today if u want.

ninuhadida, I'll talk to you on IM today as well :D

ninuhadida    0

hey guys...

yeah to take out the pop rivets, i used a driller.... pretty easy to do it :D i might spray my muskeeter 2 today 8)

ID    0
unfortunately there isn't an easier way to take the rivets out...its drilling or nothing. And don't forgot that you gotta have a rivet gun to do the case back up. btw nice cases infectious & ninuhadida. If there was an easier way to do rivets I would have painted the inside of my stacker by now.

Argh, that's exactly what I didn't want to here. I definately don't have a rivet gun, nor do I know how to use one. Damn, so much for that idea.

If you think my case looks nice on the outside, checkout the inside!

http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/view ... 33&start=0

I love my new lights....

ninuhadida    0

here's an update :D

dscn01732hv.jpg

what do you think of the cabling job? the wires are 'sleeved' with a black electricty tape, the cheap way but looks nice :D

dscn01741wr.jpg

a close up of the wires.... :D 10x for zerospace for sending the black ide cable, 10x zero! :D

dscn01761dq.jpg

the 9600xt with the pci blower fan running at 530/630

dscn01777wk.jpg

i think i like, if i can manage to get a clear pic without flash you won't see the wires b/c they are black and they have a black background :D

dscn01799qn.jpg

zip ties :D i used over 100 of them, lol.

dscn01834de.jpg

this is the fan i added, with some carboard and found the fan in my drawer.... :D it does a good job throwing air over the vga, and droped teh cpu temp by 1c :D

dscn01842rt.jpg

the whole front part, i should get a new drive so i didn't spray it :wink:

dscn01883pw.jpg

the clearest pic without flash i can get, i like the lighting up with the fans only :D

i will get some more pics tonight, so i'll update you :wink: [/img]