Sign in to follow this  
ninuhadida

surprise :D

ninuhadida    0

btw i'm searching for a black ide cable, not rounded

Y? b/c first of all i prefer the flat cables, easier to 'hide' and not bulky. and i have a grey one and it sucks with the color of the case....

Mr. Miyagi    2

I too am looking for flat black IDE cables but I think Asus is the only maker of them. The next thing you can do is maybe use vinyl dye or Krylon Fusion to paint them.

zerospace    0

Guys - I have a bunch of Asus black ribbon cables.. if anyone wants them, let me know! ( I'd have to check how many I have and if I have the Asus black floppy ribbon cables too).

ID    0

Ninuhadida, like Mr. Miyagi said, you really should paint your CD-RW/DVD-RW now. It makes a big difference, and would definately finish off your case nicely.

Check it out:

front.jpg

I'm starting to get ideas about painting the inside of my case now too. You've done an awesome job, Ninuhadida!

ID    0
Why don't you paint the face plate of the tray?

If I did that, wouldn't I have to sand down the logos? I kinda like being able to tell what kind of drive it is from the front!

Actually, this is giving me an interesting idea for a spraypaint project. I could make my own labels (CD-RW, DVD-RW) using a stencil in bright blue, or red if I change the LED's in the front. Hmmm.....