Sign in to follow this  
ninuhadida

surprise :D

Hybrid-Mods    0

Nice job

I really need to do that with the inside of my machine, that dull cheap steel color really makes it..............blah

ninuhadida    0

10x guys, this thing only costed me $10 and about 5-7hours :D it even did the job of covering scrathes i had because of cutting the top blowhole.

the process of painting my case was this:

first you need to buy 120grit and 600grit sandpaper, a primer black spray can and a black spray can. first i took apart the whole case (drilling on the pop rivets) and then sanding it with the 120grit sand paper. after that i sprayed the primer on all piece, and then again i sanded with the 600 grit sand paper, and sprayed with the black can. i did 4 coats in total, each sanding after each coat, obviously not the last coat :D

i'll get rid of the orange or red, whatever it is, sleeving. i might even buy a new psu because of the 12 volt line.

beleive me, pics don't make justice with the paint job (most probably because i still can't take pics very well :lol: )

next weekend i'll spray the muskeeter 2 too. and some bits and pieces.....

EDIT: i'm gonna stealth the drive too, not the current one, because it's gonna go away soon. i'm gonna get a new dvd0wr hopefully :roll:

Mr. Miyagi    2

Yeah that looks awesome. I would paint your CD-ROM drive casing though. It would fit better with the case. :D