Sign in to follow this  
CHEESEWHiZ

Real Power 450 Watt Black HIC plate.

CHEESEWHiZ    0

I resently purchased a Cooler Master Real Power 450 Watt PSU and I am wondering if I would be able to get a black HIC cover for my wattage reader. My friend also resently bought the same PSU and wants to know if he would be able to recieve one also as it would match much better with his Black Praetorian. His username on the forums is "porky". If you could get back to me as soon as possible I would greatly apprectiate it. I would also require another 3.5" mesh cover for my stacker and if I would need to purchase that just let me know please. Thank you.

- Andrew W.

Karma Ghost    0

They'll be available with the new 550W supply, but I don't think they will be available with the 450W.

I'd wait for Bryant's confirmation, but that is what I have been led to believe.

CHEESEWHiZ    0

The reason why I ask this is because I bought the product and I want it to match with my case, also Cooler Master. Just thought I deserved to get them to match without having to paint it.