Ivan Putra

CM 690 III White edition ssd bay

Ivan Putra    0

CM 690 III White edition have a ssd bay like black or green edition or not ?? if don't have, can i installed hdd cage from hdd cage xigmatek 4 slot dvd bay ?? or can i buy ssd bay from my country "Indonesian" ?? thanks so much for the answered.. 

Sunday Morning    174

Hey Man

Pls check the Cooler Master website : http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower-cm690-series/cm693/

The White is Supports up to 10 SSDs (4 in the removable HDD/SSD combo cage, 1 behind the M/B tray) and 7 HDDs with HDD/SSD combo trays

any question just direct contact cooler master support services :)

hope this can help .

• Upvote 1

Ivan Putra    0

Hey Man

Pls check the Cooler Master website : http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower-cm690-series/cm693/

The White is Supports up to 10 SSDs (4 in the removable HDD/SSD combo cage, 1 behind the M/B tray) and 7 HDDs with HDD/SSD combo trays

any question just direct contact cooler master support services :)

hope this can help .

because i read in website just only have 5 ssd hidden (in hdd cage and behind mb tray) and hdd cage just only have 3 hdd bay.. but cm 690 III black or green edition have 7 hdd bay in hdd cage, and 10 ssd hidden.. because i have 4 hdd, i just want to know, can i installed hdd cage xigmatek in chassis ?? :D

thanks for the answered brother..

Sunday Morning    174

because i read in website just only have 5 ssd hidden (in hdd cage and behind mb tray) and hdd cage just only have 3 hdd bay.. but cm 690 III black or green edition have 7 hdd bay in hdd cage, and 10 ssd hidden.. because i have 4 hdd, i just want to know, can i installed hdd cage xigmatek in chassis ?? :D

thanks for the answered brother..

Hehehe CM CS will help you to get it .. :)

• Upvote 1

Ivan Putra    0

Hehehe CM CS will help you to get it .. :)

already to ask cm cs.. and he is dont know can or not to installed hdd cage xigmatek in chassis cm 690 III haha..

Sunday Morning    174

already to ask cm cs.. and he is dont know can or not to installed hdd cage xigmatek in chassis cm 690 III haha..

Oh man that not CM product so i dont think so that cage can fit into cm 693.