Sign in to follow this  
N|x

Black CM-Stackers side panel w/ Updated ETA! Finally

Finally! ETA: 6/28!!!!! :D

Not sure whether to make a joke or shed a tear... Still, going to have take this news with a bit of skepticism until things play out.. :|

Does this ETA mean that on 6/28 sidepanels will be offered for sale by retailers or from CM?

Does this news mean that the sidepanel will only be offered on new black stackers or through individual purchase for the window itself?

This will be offer through individual purchase for the window itself. the model number is:RC-880-WKN1. It will be on the boat at the end of this week. Just to let you guys know that June 28 is the day it will land at California port. I will then post resellers who will carry them or sell them direct to you guys.

CHEESEWHiZ    0

I'd love to thank you for striving to get this product on the market. All of us Black Stacker owners are very appreciative.

Chicco#32    0

Good evening,

I am an Italian consumer, I would like to know if the Black CM-stackers side panel (model number is: RC-880-WKN1) will be market in Italy and when.

Thank you,

Kind regards

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

just a quickie, it seems no where in the uk has any black stackers left in stock, so when they do get stock will these be the oens with steel panels as opposed to aluminium , and is the black stacker side panel steel as opposed to aluminium.

Chicco#32    0
just a quickie, it seems no where in the uk has any black stackers left in stock, so when they do get stock will these be the oens with steel panels as opposed to aluminium , and is the black stacker side panel steel as opposed to aluminium.

Sorry,

I am not sure I understand your answer...

Can you write it in a easier English???

Thanks

Finally! ETA: 6/28!!!!! :D

Not sure whether to make a joke or shed a tear... Still, going to have take this news with a bit of skepticism until things play out.. :|

Does this ETA mean that on 6/28 sidepanels will be offered for sale by retailers or from CM?

Does this news mean that the sidepanel will only be offered on new black stackers or through individual purchase for the window itself?

This will be offer through individual purchase for the window itself. the model number is:RC-880-WKN1. It will be on the boat at the end of this week. Just to let you guys know that June 28 is the day it will land at California port. I will then post resellers who will carry them or sell them direct to you guys.

Excellent! My faith in Coolermaster has been restored!

Any ETA on when they can be expected to ship within Canada?

sPaNk