Sign in to follow this  
N|x

Black CM-Stackers side panel w/ Updated ETA! Finally

RazorOye    0

modding it might be a cool idea considering I'm not a big fan of the visibility of the drive cage - if I cut my own window, I think I'll make it far enough back that the drive cage isn't visible.

I'd rather one be able to see just the motherboard and components -

thanks for the guidelines, darkfog

SyxPak    0

Does anyone know what sort of effect cutting the black stacker side-panels with a CNC machine would have on the paint and exterior finish?

Or what about a flatbed laser?

sklbns27    0

I sold off my black stacker case 2 months ago as the wait alone for a black one was long enough when it came out let alone the black side window! HA!

Better luck next time CM design department! More cokehead inspired silver case colors please! I'd buy that for a dollar!

Yeah, still waiting for black side panel here too.

If I knew there would have been no side panel, I wouldn't have bought the Stacker. I wanted black only, not a silver one.

I'm not getting the warm and fuzzy I used to get from Cooler Master anymore. Once that bitter taste is there, it is hard to get rid of it.

sPaNk

Sami_Snake    0

well done bigbad for getting a result many will appreciate. i dont no of any other company that actually puts its self out for their customers like this 1. now if only blue wavemaster window panel could be rustled up....... :D

N|x    0
Finally! ETA: 6/28!!!!! :D

Not sure whether to make a joke or shed a tear... Still, going to have take this news with a bit of skepticism until things play out.. :|

Does this ETA mean that on 6/28 sidepanels will be offered for sale by retailers or from CM?

Does this news mean that the sidepanel will only be offered on new black stackers or through individual purchase for the window itself?