Sign in to follow this  
N|x

Black CM-Stackers side panel w/ Updated ETA! Finally

well i talked to the upper management who arrived from HQ and he's going back to factory this week to discuss. Like i said before...i will support the people on the forum with a side panel at least.

N|x    0
well i talked to the upper management who arrived from HQ and he's going back to factory this week to discuss. Like i said before...i will support the people on the forum with a side panel at least.

It's the end of the week, can we get an update?

N|x    0

...dude, at least wait until bigbadbns has lunch...a li'l early in the day yet... :wink:

Lunch, dinner, and the weekend... still no reply... :?

N|x    0

...dude, at least wait until bigbadbns has lunch...a li'l early in the day yet... :wink:

Another week passes... pretty long lunch if you ask me...

zerospace    0

Hey guys, I understand that you're all anxiously awaiting news about the black stacker side panel, but please keep in mind that design, tooling, and the manufacturing process all take time...lots of time. If bigbadbns hasn't posted any updates, it's most likely because he hasn't received any further news from CM headquarters. I'm sure he will let us all know as soon as he knows anything substantial. Please, just be patient (believe me, I know it can be hard to be patient especially when you've been waiting awhile :wink:) -- but it's a slow process.

Spamin8r    0

No it doesn't! The tooling is already there! where do you think the silver ones came from? All it would take on your end is to paint the side window a different color!!! How does this requre you people to reinvent the wheel? I have an engineering background and it would take a week at the latest for a backburner project like this to be up and running. I'm calling shenanigans on CM!

zerospace    0
No it doesn't! The tooling is already there! where do you think the silver ones came from? All it would take on your end is to paint the side window a different color!!! How does this requre you people to reinvent the wheel? I have an engineering background and it would take a week at the latest for a backburner project like this to be up and running. I'm calling shenanigans on CM!

On "my" end? Unfortunately, I don't work for CM - I'm just a moderator here on the forum. Sorry if that's not clear.

I don't know how CM operates as far as their design & manufacturing process, so I can't comment. Yes, it does make sense that if they already have the silver ones that this would be a quick process, but I don't like to assume anything - including that they'd use the design/tooling/etc. from the silver side panels to make the black ones. Much as it makes perfect sense to do so.

Anyway, all I was saying is just to be patient. And just one other thing: if I were in your shoes... I'd just cut my own window in the side panel, but that's just me, I guess...

That's my two cents.. and I wasn't trying to start an argument here.