Sign in to follow this  
N|x

Black CM-Stackers side panel w/ Updated ETA! Finally

N|x    0
I've considered cutting on my own case - but I've never done it before and I would hate to begin on my beloved Stacker and do irreparable harm to it because of my lack of experience.

I've read - I've even bought the tools - but the thought of actually taking the Dremel to my case gives me pause.

It's fair to say that I'm pretty much in the same boat and of the same mind.

Ron    1
Well I still am trying to fight for those people who already bought the stacker and waiting for the side panel.

And I fight with you :!:

sklbns27    0

Still waiting here too ... not as active but still wanting that black stacker window.... I guess I should of just bought the silver stacker case and payed someone $200 for a custom paint job. All this bitching would of been over in less than a month and I would of had a case with girls rubbin thier tits in my face with my case that would look something like CooL Blooded's

oh well.,,.. I'm building my own case and comptuer stand next time. Screw the middle men. It's turning into the telephone game with making computer cases now!

N|x    0

Another two weeks passed, another bump.... Can we get an update on when windows will apear bryan?

misterLOBY    0

If anybody is interested, frozencpu.com offers the Coolermaster Stacker Left Side Panel in BLACK. You can purchase this and perhaps make your own window. If it doesn't work out, at least you still have your original panel.

Here the here

-misterLOBY

Spamin8r    0

LAME! Who wants to cut into their $200 case to do something that the manufacturer should have done FOR us? I bought a black stacker a couple of months ago hoping there would be a window by the time I finished building it... Well I guess I'll just have to do it myself. I'm tired of waiting.

But if you are too chicked to cut into it, try a white LED case fan for the side vent! It kinda breaks the norm and actually looks pretty sweet! I found this out when stupid microcenter mis-labeled a UV case fan that I bought and decided to just go with it. If you don't have a fan here already I suggest you get one. Lowered my case temp by 2*C! (running dual MP's so heat is critical)

N|x    0

Time for another bump, no april fools joke either...

When are the case windows coming bryan?

N|x    0
I'm working on it guys and i will deliver one way or another.

There are no personal doubts about your willingness to attempt to make some headway... I sincerely doubt anyone would question this.. The issue however, is that there still is no timetable, not even a window of when one might expect some concrete details to emerge.. This is what I myself and others I believe would like to know as those interested have literally been left hanging...