Sign in to follow this  
N|x

Black CM-Stackers side panel w/ Updated ETA! Finally

N|x    0
I am also wondering this. If they do not release it I will be really dissapointed.

dissapointed is an understatement.. pissed and not being an early adopter of future coolermaster products, potentially not buying another CM product if that window doesn't appear is more like it.. At least that's where I stand now after seeing CM stacker 2..

RazorOye    0

what bothers me is that this is not the first time this issue has been raised and through it all, bryant has been tightlipped about the plans for this case window in the last couple of weeks. That can't be a good sign, if you ask me. Just break the news to us - let us know something.

I know it's not his fault or anything - he has nothing to do with production. But I'd just like to know what the plans are from the guy who made the promise to us.

And I think that nix has a legitmate gripe - I think anyone here who has a black stacker and bought one with the assurances of a case window also has a reason to be a bit more than upset.

And the cooler master stacker is still a great case - and I love it. But buying a CM product in the future might not be as easy a decision as it has been in the past.

Of course, I'm only one customer and that won't matter to cm's profit margin anyhow.

Wacft    0
I am also wondering this. If they do not release it I will be really dissapointed.

dissapointed is an understatement.. pissed and not being an early adopter of future coolermaster products, potentially not buying another CM product if that window doesn't appear is more like it.. At least that's where I stand now after seeing CM stacker 2..

lol, you got problems.

N|x    0

lol, you got problems.

Sorry if you see things differently, but as a consumer I don't appreciate being jerked around. I've been waiting 6 months for the black CM stacker window to appear because bigbad said it was coming. Months pass with constant delays/excuses only to find out in recent months that CM stacker 2 would replace it. CM stacker 2 appears and looks like a cheap case that you could purchase from just about any other case manufacturer.

Again sorry if you can't understand that a pc build and case purchase were put on hold for 6 months because of constant delays being relayed from bigbad and CM over a dumb case window... If I had known this back in october I would have purchased a case from somewhere else and just built the pc instead of holding out 6 months for a case window that was promised and now looks as if it will never appear..

Bigbad may just be caught in the middle here, that's a possibility to consider. However, I think it's hard to argue against finding some ground to be slightly annoyed for anyone who purchased a black CM stacker or delayed that purchase believing the Black CM stacker case window would be available.

Ever think about cutting and mounting your own window? It isn't that hard to do. Might even be cheaper and would definitely be more unique than a pre-modded window that anyone could have.

RazorOye    0

I've considered cutting on my own case - but I've never done it before and I would hate to begin on my beloved Stacker and do irreparable harm to it because of my lack of experience.

I've read - I've even bought the tools - but the thought of actually taking the Dremel to my case gives me pause.

Q: Black Stacker side window?

A: I'm sorry I haven't been updating you guys but like i mention before i am no longer doing tech support so being on here all the time is really hard now. I have tons and tons of work. That being said, HQ decided to have the case comes with side window because we already carried the silver version with optional window. This is not my idea so please don't get all crazie. When I heard this which is a month ago, I tried to fight for you guys. Well I still am trying to fight for those people who already bought the stacker and waiting for the side panel. Rest assure, if all of these fighting and still no window, I will get some window in and sell it directly if I have to. We do have the window, but like I said, it can only be purchase with the case together.

N|x    0
Q: Black Stacker side window?

A: I'm sorry I haven't been updating you guys but like i mention before i am no longer doing tech support so being on here all the time is really hard now. I have tons and tons of work. That being said, HQ decided to have the case comes with side window because we already carried the silver version with optional window. This is not my idea so please don't get all crazie. When I heard this which is a month ago, I tried to fight for you guys. Well I still am trying to fight for those people who already bought the stacker and waiting for the side panel. Rest assure, if all of these fighting and still no window, I will get some window in and sell it directly if I have to. We do have the window, but like I said, it can only be purchase with the case together.

Without questioning why this information wasn't relayed a month ago I believe an appropriate follow up to this is, when and how will we be able to purchase these products?

If you're saying we can purchase a brand new Black Stacker case with the window directly from you at this point in time, then please leave some contact information (telephone, email, fax) here for those that have been waiting. If you're saying that you're fighting for an individual purchase of the window directly then please leave some contact information so we can call directly to voice concern and make some headway..