Emon Khan

Master Maker 5 questions.

Emon Khan    1

Hi there, I recently got this case about a week ago and so far its amazing, but I have couple issues with it.

First, the LED strip that was included with the case its amazing, however you did not offer an option to adjust brightness to the RED LED Strip, which makes is so bright its just annoying to say the least.

Second, when can we start ordering parts for the Mastercase Maker 5? The request parts option is not available.

Overall really nice case and quality, but hoping to get better support.

Pclinde    197

Hi,

Thanks for sharing feedback! The additional parts should be available around June. 

Cheers,

Pim

John Mackey    0
On 5/29/2016 at 3:37 PM, Pclinde said:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing feedback! The additional parts should be available around June. 

Cheers,

Pim

Now I've got the MasterCase Maker 5 case with free form modular system.  for which I purchased a week ago.Love the case the build was fast and hides the cables really well. Cleanest build I've done and I've built allot of PC's for family and friends. Now I've gone through and put in all 140mm Blue LED fans CM of course as well as for replaced the fan on the Hyper 212 EVO with 2 120mm blue led fans. And I've come across an issue with the red led stick. It works and everything but I'm looking for blue ones. You say that Additional parts should be available around June. Will this mean Blue Led sticks as well?  After I'll I'm looking to purchase at least 2 of the blue LED sticks to complete my current build.

Thanks.