BradBrock1

Cleaning the notepal A200?

BradBrock1    0

Anyone know a way to clean the Notepal A200? I've tried prying the edges up but they aren't easy so I don't think they're meant to come loose. If I do manage to get them up, my biggest worry is if I can get them back in place again. Would that be possible or is there a better (preferably free) way of cleaning the cooler? It has a bunch of hair stuck around the fan that I can't reach.

Mohd Noh    179

Hey

Welcome to CM forum :)

Dont have like you have ... but for cleaning my system especially my jetflo 120mm has .. fully with the hair .. i have to use this 

post-91870-0-30254900-1464251931_thumb.jpg

BradBrock1    0

Hey

Welcome to CM forum :)

Dont have like you have ... but for cleaning my system especially my jetflo 120mm has .. fully with the hair .. i have to use this 

I have tried using something similar. For the hair that's stuck directly around the fan I can simply grab them using similar tools, however for the hair that's stuck a lot farher away, the angle just isn't right for me to grab it all :/

Mohd Noh    179

I have tried using something similar. For the hair that's stuck directly around the fan I can simply grab them using similar tools, however for the hair that's stuck a lot farher away, the angle just isn't right for me to grab it all :/

Ya i agree with you explaination .. true man ... cant clean it all ...  but we try to clean it as many as we can ... atleast :)

Pclinde    197

Compressed air? :D

BradBrock1    0

Compressed air? :D

I don't have any :(

Though that was my first thought. Went in to the cleaning cupboard and there was none...